Belonging to the family of ‘ginger’, turmeric root has immense benefits and uses in nearly every household. The most potent fragrance, turmeric powder has a unique yet earthy taste that adds a tinge of bitterness and a beautiful colour to many culinary dishes. Part of every Indian staple diet, and is one the most potent spices of all. They are known to have ‘magical’ healing properties that include antioxidants, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and other compounds that act as a therapeutic relief agent for many. Turmeric powder was discovered thousands of years ago in India and China. The usage has been long infused into Ayurvedic practices and encourages good health and salubrious body. Nowadays, even ‘westerners’ implement turmeric powder into their diets, after a thorough understanding of how beneficial it truly is!
The wondrous and favourable advantages include:
1.Relief from Arthritis – the anti-inflammatory properties have been known to treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid Arthritis. The antioxidants in the turmeric powder demolish the ‘free radicals’ in the body that damage the cells. Those who suffer from arthritic pain should include the turmeric spice daily to get relief in a short period. However, it isn’t a primary medication but can aid in relief for numerous people.
2. Brainpower – aromatic turmerone or ar-turmerone is a compound present in Turmeric and research claims that repairs the stem cells of the brain. For more severe conditions, it also aids in the recovery mode from other diseases such as strokes and Alzheimer’s.
3. Digestion relief – those who suffer from digestion issues, Turmeric is an excellent way for a quick and efficient fix. The primary components of the spice encourage the gallbladder to create bile, make the digestive system more thorough and efficient. Also, additionally including Turmeric in your diet can reduce bloating.
4. Healing properties– remember when you are kids, and you fall ten times day? Get injuries so often! A remedy that every grandmother recommends would be to use Turmeric as a topical disinfectant that would help all wounds, bruises and injuries to heal faster.
5. Diabetes – one of the significant conditions people face is diabetes! Including Turmeric, delays type 2 diabetes. Also, those who have this chronic condition can help moderate the insulin levels, and make the effects of medications more powerful.
6. Liver detox – promotes the creation of essential enzymes that immediately detox your body, by detoxifying the blood in the liver. It further breaks down and reduces the toxins, while improvising the blood circulation and hence encourages good liver health.
Overall the primary compound in Turmeric is curcumin, which facilitates in a wide range of health and medical conditions. It is known for its colour, flavour, and other medicinal healing properties. Besides, consuming it internally it can do wonders as a beauty and healing remedy too!
Invest in your turmeric powder from Shimla hills, as we are the primary supplier of this wondrous yellow powder. We distribute our turmeric powder to all our clients globally, raw, authentic and magical! Most trusted suppliers of turmeric powder, now available at SHIMLA HILLS.